Windows 10 20H1 gets build 19037 in both Early and Late Access Channels. The update doesn’t include any new features; only a few fixes and known issues are in the list. To grab the Windows 10 2004 (upcoming) build go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows update and click on Check for updates. See ahead the fixes and known issues.
Windows 10 Build 19037 Changelog
Improvements and fixes
- The watermark residing at the bottom right corner of the desktop has been removed in this build.
- Windows PowerShell ISE takes entrance in Feature on Demand list (installed by default). You will see it in the menu in Optional Features Settings.
- The persistent issue from previous some updates BattlEye is also in the known issue list of Windows 10 Build 19037. The software giant from Redmond has and Microsoft has set a compatibility hold on the devices to avoid installing the affected builds of Windows Insider Preview.
- Error code 0xc1900101 occurs when installing the current build rolls back to the previous one.
- Some insiders provide feedback that the update process hangs for more time when installing a new build; developers are investigating it.
- They are also checking the reports of certain external USB 3.0 drives not responding problem. When attached Start Code 10 appears.
- Many insiders complain about the Optimize Drives app that wrongfully reports that optimization has never run on SSD devices.
Source – Windows Experience blog.