Insiders get a new update under mn_release channel just now for fast ring. The build doesn’t carry any new feature, however, it includes a few Improvements and Known issues.
Go to Windows insider program settings and check if you have opted for Fast ring. Already done, then follow Settings => Update & Security and then click on the link Check for updates.
Windows 10 Build 19640 [mn_release] for Fast Ring
Here is Windows 10 Build 19640 changelog –
General changes & improvements
- The update has disabled the option for Storage sense automatically and periodically Clear out Downloads folder. This will work when synced to a cloud provider. Many Windows insiders submitted feedback to solve this issue.
- Windows 10 Build 19640 modifies the login logic. You will no longer encounter an error when typing in your username that converts to your username with a space.
- Windows 10 experts are analyzing an issue where some devices booting from eMMC storage bugchecked when resuming from hibernate.
- They are examining reports of the update process hanging for longer periods of time when trying to install a new build.
- Microsoft is looking to fix broken icon of Documents and downloads section under Privacy Settings. You can notice only a rectangle next to their page names. The future Insider Preview build will not find this issue.
- Microsoft is analyzing reports of taskbar preview thumbnails that aren’t rendering consistently and displaying a blank field instead.
Source – Windows Experience blog.