Insiders have got a new update having 2 changes and a moderate number of bug fixes. This Dev channel Build 21390 has also some known issues. You are able to install this release using the traditional method e.g. via Windows update.
Further, see the changelog of this Windows insider active development branch new build –
Windows 10 Build 21390.1 Co_release
Changes and Improvements
- In the course of the ongoing iconography improvements, Task Manager and MSI installers now have new Fluent icons.
- Terminal Preview can be set as the default terminal emulator – kindly read this blog post for more information. This has started from Windows Terminal Preview version 1.9 (or higher).
- The rollout fixed news and interests text on the taskbar that appears blurry on some resolutions and scaling factors.
- Windows 10 Build 21390.1 fixed certain punctuation not being displayed correctly when the display language was Chinese.
- The experts fixed a svchost.exe crash related to cdp.dll.
- They fixed a problem impacting Start reliability in recent flights.
- Furthermore, they fixed the text in the File Explorer search box would be black on a black background when using dark mode. Kindly keep in mind that this only addresses the dark theme issue in File Explorer. They are continuously investigating a second issue impacting the dark theme when using Search in the taskbar.
- The rollout fixed a folder that might not retain keyboard focus after being renamed in File Explorer.
- Also, they fixed Task Manager showing the incorrect icon for some processes.
- Finally, the experts fixed a second issue causing some devices to fail when updating to this build with error code 0xc1900101. If this error code persists when attempting to update, please file a new feedback item.
- The first one is, the Camera App isn’t following the default brightness setting set via the new Camera Settings page.
- The redmondians are investigating Search results are unexpectedly no longer following dark theme as of recent flights.
- They are looking into the flyout that may occasionally flash in the top left corner of your screen after clicking the button on your taskbar.
Source – Windows blog.