Microsoft Store includes one more beautiful personalization app in the collection. This is World Oceans Day PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme that includes 10 super-quality photographs of beaches, sea life, sunsets, and storms. The theme consists of 10 stunning, pictures showcasing the breathtaking beauty surrounding the majestic oceans.
You’d love the bright blues of the ocean captured in this app. In this article, we discuss how you can download and apply the theme as your desktop background, and more about it. Keep scrolling to know further about this theme.
Oceans Day PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme
Here is how to download World Oceans Day PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme, install and apply –
- Click on this link and navigate to the official page.
- When Microsoft’s web-page launches, you would be able to see a blue-colored ‘Get’ button to the right side. Click on the same.
- Now, click the Get button once again on Store. This will initialize the download and may take a few moments to install.
- Next, you’ll see an Apply button on the page, on which you need to click.
- When the Theme settings window comes up, choose the World Oceans Day PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme banner and apply it.
- Just in the case that you’d like to apply it sometime later or would like to change the theme, you can do it by going to – Settings > Personalization >Themes.
- Here, you’ll need to select the World Oceans Day PREMIUM banner to apply it.
Now follow – How to Customize Themes on Windows 10.
More about this Windows 10 Theme
As indicated, this theme has 10 images, all of which are high resolution, and is completely free. You can get it from Microsoft store by following the procedure we have mention in the previous section. Talking about the size of the theme, it altogether weighs about 28.5 MB. In this context, note that these images can serve only as desktop backgrounds. Of course, there are certain system requirements for this theme to be working on your PC-
- Make sure your system must be running on Windows 10 version 14951.0 or later.
- Also, the system architecture needs to be x86, x64, ARM, ARM64.
If you are on one of the recent Windows 10 system versions, you can be sure that these requirements are met.