Create bootable Pen Drive / DVD of Windows 10, 8 – As technology becomes more advanced so do common men are benefited. Microsoft, the innovator of the computing world, has come with more advanced Operating named as ‘Windows 10, 8. Everyone is chasing to grab Windows 10, 8. Not more users succeed in their act of downloading & subsequently making Bootable Disk or Drive. Those who have not any idea that how to create bootable DVD or Pen Drive may follow given suggestion and become a master.
How to create bootable Pen Drive / DVD of Windows 10, 8
At first, you have to download Windows 10, 8 (beta version) on your computer or laptop and then after, take the next steps as mentioned below for creating Bootable Disk / Drive. In fact, the exercise of Downloading Windows 10, 8 (beta) begins with downloading ISO Image.
1. Create a bootable USB Pen drive –
At first Download Windows USB/DVD downloads Tool software from Microsoft websites or below-given link and run setup on your computer.
- Go to desktop screen on your computer and double click on the icon – Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool to open this software.
- Click on Browse button for choosing the ISO file of Windows 10, 8 from your computer local drives.
- Click USB device button to create bootable Windows 10, 8 setup.
- Insert fully clean and format USB pen drive (At least- 4 GB free spaces) in your computer USB Port and click on Refresh button for finding USB pen drive. Now Click Begin Copying button.
- The Process of creating bootable USB device will complete in few minutes.
2. Create bootable DVD disc –
If you want to create bootable DVD disc for Windows 10, 8 installation from ISO images then follow these tips.
- Open Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool software and find Windows 10, 8 ISO files on the computer. Click the Next button.
- In Choose media type window click DVD button.
- Now the process to create bootable Windows 10, 8 DVD disc will finish in few minutes.
And now you are ready to install Windows 10, 8 through recently created both media devices USB pen drive or DVD disc on your computer.