Today, Adobe has updated Acrobat Reader DC to version 2019.021.20058 fixing several vulnerabilities and introducing new features. Additionally, Photoshop, Brackets, and Acrobat Reader are also updated which could provide ways for arbitrary code execution. Furthermore, a new option in the PDF print settings is available to replace the existing PDF.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 19.021.20058 Features and Fixes
Here are Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 19.021.20058 new Features and Fixes –
- Log out of Acrobat through the profile and settings menu,
- Files can be shared straight from the context menu of the Windows Explorer.
- Elucidated message system to optimize PDFs is only available
- The Quick Access Toolbar adds edit text and images tool.
- The Improve Scanning tool has been renamed to ‘Scan and OCR’
- PDFs can be opened in Acrobat Reader from the browser Google Chrome.
- Immediately render the previous files when switching tabs on the left or from the document tabs.
- Creating a review link is onward 30% faster.
- The unified search is now 200% faster.
- Signature files and document cloud files download will be 10 times faster.
- The performance of the background processes for opening Acrobat has been improved.
- 17 of the biggest crash problems and more than 20 security vulnerabilities have been fixed.
- Vulnerabilities in Acrobat classified as “Important” and indicates version 2019.021.20056 and before, moreover, Acrobat (Reader) 2017 2017.011.30152 and before that and the Acrobat (Reader) 2015.006.30505 and before that.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 19.021.20058 –
- Exe file.
- English version
- Update for version multilanguage
- Update for version single language
- Release note.