How to Activate WiFi Networking, Bluetooth and Set Patterns in Samsung Galaxy Core GT- 18262
If you have Samsung Galaxy Core of series GT- 18262 and want to activate WiFi Networking, Bluetooth to share media files, images, docs it is a good approach. But on few occasions these functions trouble us and we are so trapped in switching on and off that we feel ourselves helpless. To set a Pattern is an essential task for privacy and protection of date in our devices. Few simple steps lead us in setting pattern in our Galaxy Core Device. For activation of these functions we are describing here step by step guide which could be helpful for you.
How to Activate WiFi in Galaxy Core GT- 18262
WiFi is used to share media files or any type of information through Internet with the other devices. It provides wireless networking to your device. To activate this WiFi in Samsung Galaxy Core follow the steps underneath.
1. You should confirm that whether WiFi is on or off in your device. If it is off then tap on WiFi icons at the home screen.
2. Now add your WiFi network by hitting on Setting and then press the WiFi in the setting, drag it to the right or left.
3. Select a network from the network list and enter a password if it is requisite and tap on Connect then device is automatically added.
4. To add WiFi networks, tap on Add WiFi network which is at the bottom of network list.
5. Enter the network name in the Network SSID and select the security type and then press Save.
6. If you have forgotten WiFi networks which have been recently used in your device, and you want to get again then select a network name from the list and tap on Forget. Now you can transfer your files to another device.