Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 model can now be updated to the latest released firmware named ZSDMB4 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. It is the most recent Jelly Bean firmware update came through Samsung. Galaxy P3110 users can update their devices either through Samsung KIES or manually after downloading the firmware.
The Android 4.1.2 supported ZSDMB4 firmware is only for Galaxy Tab 2.7.0 P3110 model. Please don’t this use firmware on any other Galaxy model. Besides, we or firmware developers are not to be blamed if your device is dead or brick during or after the update process.
Android 4.1.2 ZSDMB4 Firmware facts
PDA – P3110ZSDMB4
Version- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
Date- February 2013
Supported Countries – China, Hong Kong, Taiwan
Take care to following points before firmware update process
- Ensure that your P3110 device is fully charged (at least 80% battery power left behind in battery). It is important because due to low battery power your device can be dead or power off during firmware installation process.
- Download and Install Galaxy USB driver to your computer by nearby download link.
- Activate USB debugging mode to your computer.
- Backup your entire P3110 device’s significant data like contacts, SMS, apps, settings, media files to SD card or using the Samsung KIES app to the computer.
How to update ZSDMB4 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware on Galaxy Tab 2.7.0 P3110
Download Android 4.1.2 P3110ZSDMB4 firmware and extract the zip file
Download ODIN v1.85 zip file and extract it.
Make the Power off your Galaxy P3110 device and start into download mode. How?
Press and hold the volume up and the power button simultaneously until you receive the Android robot including triangle sign. At the stage, press the Power button again to go into download mode.
Launch ODIN tool on PC with administrator privileges. For this purpose, hit right-click on odin.exe and select Run as administrator from right context panel. After that, connect your Galaxy device to your computer with USB cable within the download mode.
When Galaxy P3110 device is effectively connected with computer, the ID: COM box in ODIN window will be switched in yellow background, and the connected COM port number will be displayed.
Now choose the flash files that are written below from the extracted firmware folders according to the first step.
- Make a Click on PDA option and opt same file with CODE included extension.
- Hit on Phone option and select same file with MODEM included extension.
- Click on CSC option and pick identical file with CSC included extension.
- Click on PIT option and choose the .pit file.
Note – Take no notice of above three steps if target files are missing.
Next, in ODIN window, check the box of Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options.
Now click on the Start button to start the Installation procedure. It would take around 20-25 minutes to end.
Once the installation procedure is finished, your Galaxy P3110 device will reboot. Now you get the home screen with updated to Android 4.1.2 supported ZSDMB4 firmware update.
Till now it is not available for UK. You will have to wait. Watch time to time on http://howto-connect.com/android-jelly-bean-firmware-platform/
Does this supports tablet purchase in the UK I am seeing China and Hong Kong,Taiwan can this work with a tablet brought in the UK.