JKCMB1 Android 4.1.2 Firmware has been presented to install on Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) P3100. The particular firmware update comes in the recent past. It is needless to say, that JKCMB1 Android 4.1.2 Firmware is more advanced than earlier Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) Firmware. It includes a couple of valuable features to enhance Galaxy Tab steadiness. The particular firmware could be downloaded through Samsung KIES. If you enable to find Firmware download link at Samsung KIES then follow rest part of existing article. The article guides you and shows the ways to manually install JKCMB1 Android 4.1.2 Firmware to Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) P3100.
JKCMB1 Android 4.1.2 Firmware Details
I think ODIN Flash Tool is required to install the official firmware on whichever Android Devices. The same ODIN utility will be applied to install JKCMB1 Android 4.1.2 firmware to Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) P3100. Barring these users have to take a few proactive steps to ease firmware installation exercise.
- On across installing firmware to either Android device, users need to connect that device to PC. Considering this you need to install Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) USB Drivers to PC and transfer important files as well. If you have not installed Galaxy Tab USB Drivers then follow the appropriate link:
Install All USB Drivers
Download Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) USB Drivers
- Store Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) essential data at other storage location than internal memory. It is much-needed move to protect data from loosing consequences that are clear on around installing firmware to Galaxy Tab. After completion of firmware installation, these data would be restored to phone memory.
- Make sure that Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) has more battery power to support whole firmware installation exercise. In ideal condition, Galaxy Tab should have 80-85% battery level to support update installation.
- When connection between PC and Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) could not make through USB drivers then users have to check whether USB debugging mode is activated or not. Once you activate USB debugging to Galaxy Tab then non-connectivity issue will sort out.
After confirming the steps shown above are taken a bit earlier then you may step up to update Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) to JKCMB1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware. Just follow step-wise tips and install firmware updates to Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) P3100.
How to install Galaxy Tab 27.0 P3100 JKCMB1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware:
Installation of official firmware originates after installing Android 4.1.2 JKCMB1 to your PC. After then, you need to extract zip files.
Download Android 4.1.2 P3100JKCMB1
Stepping further, users have to install ODIN flash tool to your computer. ODIN flash tool helps to install NKCMB1 Android 4.1.2 firmware to Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0).
Download ODIN v3.07
Now switch off Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0). Again restart Galaxy Tab into Download Mode. While switching Galaxy Tab 27.0 P3100 users need to press Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button altogether till arrival of Android robot and triangle. On seeing that construction, you have to press Power Button to work Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) into Download Mode.
Make sure that Galaxy Tab USB drivers have been properly installed to your PC. After that, launch ODIN flash tool with administrative authority to computer.
In further step, you have to connect Samsung Galaxy Tab that enters into Download Mode and PC through USB cable.
Once the connection between Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) and PC made, you found one of the ID:COM turned yellow. It also displayed COM port number. This step takes some more time.
When above act completes then you have to select those ROM files to be installed on across install firmware to Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0). Such files to be chosen after extracting from downloaded firmware. You may step up in below mentioned ways to choose that files to install.
- Click PDA button to select file having ‘CODE’ in its name.
- Click ‘Phone’ button in the same ODIN window to select file comprising ‘MODEM’ in its name. (In the condition you are not able to get this type of file, avoid this step)
- Tap on ‘CSC’ and select file with ‘CSC’ in its name. (In case you are not getting CSC files ignore this step as well)
- Click on ‘PIT’ button to select ‘.pit’ file. Users are said to leave this step as well while not getting .pit file.
In further step, you need to apply check against Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time option.
Now click ‘Start’ button that appears in existing ODIN window to install Firmware updates on Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) P3100.
When process completes successfully your Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) reboots automatically. On seeing Home screen, you need to disconnect USB cable from PC and experience the best official firmware for Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0).
Caution: Tips shown above to be applied only in the condition of updating Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) to JKCMB1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean official firmware. Users are prevented for update other devices than Galaxy Tab through above process. Once you ignore our suggestions and step to update other variant, it badly affects the devices and made them virtually dead.