XXAMA2 Android 4.1.2 is the newest firmware update by Samsung for Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus I9105P mobile. User can simply install this firmware on Galaxy S2 plus I9105P using the below given guide.
Android 4.1.2 XXAMA2 Firmware information
Date – 28th January 2013
Version – 4.1.2
CSC – I9105POXXAMA1
PDA – I9105PXXAMA2
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy S II USB driver on your computer.
- Try to back up manually your essential data, apps, contacts, call history, settings, etc before starting update procedure. Samsung users can also backup data by Samsung KIES software on their computer.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your Samsung mobile.
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy S II mobile is charged up to 85-90% battery stage. It is important because, if your Samsung mobile switch off unexpectedly during update process, your Samsung phone might go dead permanently due to low battery power.
How to update Samsung Galaxy S II to XXAMA2 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ?
Through ODIN software
Extract the below given zip file on your computer after downloading it. Download and install ODIN tool on your computer
Download Android 4.1.2 I9105PXXAMA2
Download ODIN v1.85
Turn off your Samsung Galaxy mobile and go to download mode. To do it, Press and hold the Volume Down + Keys, Home buttons simultaneously and then press the Power button. Next, you will get the Android download mode screen. Press Power again to verify to go into Download Mode.
Launch ODIN tool on your computer. Connect Samsung Galaxy mobile by USB cable to your computer within Download mode.
After the successful USB connection, ID: COM boxes will change in yellow color along with COM port number in ODIN window. This process might take a few minute.
Now browse extracted folder of Android 4.1.2 I9105PXXAMA2 firmware and choose the following files from this folder.
- Click on PDA and select CODE file identically named from extracted folder.
- Click on Phone and choose MODEM file with the same name from extracted folder.
- Click on CSC and choose CSC with exactly identical name from extracted folder.
- Click on PIT and choose .pit file with the same name from extracted folder.
In ODIN window, check the tab of Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options.
Now click on the Start button in ODIN window. As result, Installation process will begin. it would finish in few minutes.