HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT IN 8 BASIC STEPS – In this metropolitan world, everyone is very conscious of their looks, and everyone tries to maintain his personality. This urge of looking good makes obese people feel very bad and they are left depressed. But it is just a matter of determination and hard work and inner strength that makes a person look good. So here are the ways to explore:-
- The most important of them is a strong determination by which a person looses weight very quickly. Everyone wants to lose weight, but it takes loads of patience and tremendous hard work to lose weight, so a strong determination is of utmost importance.
- Then comes proper food intake. Going on a crash diet does not make a person lose weight. Our body adjusts to the food we eat. If we take 2500 calories a day our body will burn it all but if we consume 1200 calories a day our body will adjust to it. Thus we do not lose weight. Thus, calorie cheating diet is most effective.
- Then comes a very good sleep. Lack of sleep just in the urge of losing weight will only make a person weak and will produce secretions in body which makes it swell. Our body grows or reduces in sleep. Thus an adequate eight hour sleep is of utmost importance.
- The energy burnt by the body in doing basic activities is known as BMR. If a person is idle and his BMR is 1500 calories then consuming 1500 calories will not increase or reduce his weight. But if he consumes 1200 calories then extra 300 calories will be burnt from his body fat which will make him lose weight. Thus a proper calorie check should be kept while eating.
- Workout should obviously be a part of the regime. A morning jog not only makes a person feel good but also burns a lot of calories. Exercises like cycling, games like tennis, and squash requires a tremendous movement which burns a lot of calories. Thus these are required.
- The food we eat takes about 12 to 14 hours to digest. So if consume food at 10 pm in the night then by the morning digestion is never complete. So the first half an hour of our workout burns this food. Then after half an hour when same workout is continued our fat is burnt. So proper timing should be maintained to consume food so that adequate time is left for digestion.
- Loosing fat is of utmost important not muscle. People tend to lose muscle instead of loosing fat. Our body first burns carbohydrates, then fats, then proteins. But when we go on diet it burns proteins instead which is muscle. The lean body mass should be determined, then the workout should be done which would lead to the loss of fat easily.
- Having a good guide is very important. The guide must understand our requirements and must guide us accordingly to whom we can turn to during problems.
Now, it is easier to lose weight with keeping these important steps in mind. So, gift yourself a new slimmer you.