Intel has added one more rollout in the series of Graphics Driver drivers update for Windows 10. This version 220.127.116.1126 includes bug fixes for SPECViewperf 13 benchmark, YouCam Camera Preview, and flashing issues.
Intel Driver Version 18.104.22.16826 released for Windows 10 20H2, 2004, 1909, 1903, 1809, 1803, AND 1709. Here are the details –
Latest Intel Driver Version 22.214.171.12426 Released
Fixed issues –
- SPECViewperf 13 benchmark showing less than average score on 11th Generation Intel Core Processors with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics.
- Video Playback and YouCam Camera Preview may be black while running on 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processors and higher.
- You may encounter Sporadically error code when playing Netflix content on edge browser and hot plugging or unplugging external display on 11th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics.
- You may experience Flash on 3D Monitor when ‘3D display mode’ is enabled on 11th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics.
Known Issues –
- Iris® Xe Graphics has the issues – Intermittent crash or hang that may be noticed in Cyberpunk 2077* (DX12), Hunt: Showdown*, Dark Souls III*, Horizon Zero Dawn* (DX12), Dirt 5* (DX12), Watch Dogs: Legion* (DX12) (when a new campaign starts), Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint* (DX11), Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War* (DX12), Halo 3: ODST* (during mission loading), Total War Warhammer 2 (DX12) (on loading campaign mode/benchmark), Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege* (DX11).
- Iris® Xe Graphics has the issues minor graphic anomalies that may be marked in Star Wars Battlefront 2* (DX12), Wolfenstein: Youngblood* (Vulkan), Gears of War Ultimate Edition* (DX12), Far Cry: New Dawn* (when starting from a saved file), Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout*, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint* (DX11), MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries* (DX12), Red Dead Redemption* (DX12), Shadow of the Tomb Raider (with Tessellation ON), Valorant* (at high settings), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice*, Watch Dogs: Legion* (DX12), Assassin’s Creed Valhalla* (DX12), Hitman 2* (DX12).
- Iris Plus Graphics and higher have the issues – Intermittent crash or hang that may be witnessed in Destiny 2* (with anti-cheat enabled), Call of Duty: Modern Warfare* (DX12), Metro Exodus* (DX12) on changing graphics settings.
- Iris Plus Graphics and higher have the issues minor graphics anomalies that may be observed in Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord* (DX11), Yakuza Like a Dragon*.
- Minor Graphic Anomalies may be noticed in ARK – Survival Evolved* (DX11) and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare* (DX12) when Image Sharpening enabled in Intel Graphics Command Center on Iris® Xe graphics.