During the Patch Tuesday rollout December 2020, Windows 10 version 2004 and 20H2 has received the latest Servicing Stack Update. Just for info, this update brings quality improvements to the servicing stack that plays the role of component for installing Windows updates.
KB4593175 is the update you can either get through auto Windows update or manually via Microsoft update catalog. You can see more SSU in the tracker here – Windows 10 Cumulative Updates List.
KB4593175 Windows 10 20H2 and 2004 and 20H2 Servicing Stack update
This update is applicable to –
- Windows 10 v2004 for 32-bit
- Windows 10 v2004 for ARM64
- Windows 10 v2004 for x64
- Windows 10 v20H2 for 32-bit
- Windows 10 v20H2 for ARM64
- Windows 10 v20H2 for x64
- Windows Server v2004 (Server Core installation)
The update doesn’t require any reboot for the installation and this will replace the existing SSU KB4586864.
How to download KB4593175 and install
- Unfold Settings and select (Win+I).
- Select the – Update & Security.
- Click the – Check for updates.
- Alternatively, go to KB4593175 direct download link – https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB4593175.
- Locate and get the update by clicking Download.
- Click the lone link when a pop up appears.
- Double click and follow the onscreen guide to complete the installation.
Once you installed the SSU you can never remove anyhow.