After end of the Christmas holiday, Microsoft rolled out the first update packages of 2020. These non-security updates are available for Microsoft Office 2016. As always the MSI version.
Office 2016 Updates for January 2020
- KB4464586 for Office 2016 – This update features users to bypass credentials when accessing a resource in a private domain over an external network connection if the request is made using the negotiation authentication scheme.
- KB4484168 for Office 2016 – introduces New comment system for Microsoft PowerPoint in the subscription version. Users can operate these comments when using PowerPoint on the web.
- KB4484218 for Office 2016 – settled an issue where the ODBC data source application exits after creating an ODBC DSN (Data Source Name) that is accessed through the Access Database Engine (e.g., .accdb or .xlsx- files).
- KB4484212 for Outlook 2016 – corrects many corrections for mails, memory leaks and scaling.
- KB4484216 for PowerPoint 2016 contains Improvements related to the comment system as in KB4484168.
- KB4484140 for Project 2016 – includes Bugfix, if there is more than one cost rate for a resource and wrong rounding of the values.
- KB4484140 for Project 2016 – includes Bug Fix, if there is more than one cost rate for a resource and wrong rounding of the values.b
- KB4464575 for Visio 2016 – When you download a .vsdx file from Microsoft SharePoint, OneDrive, or a web location, Microsoft Visio crashes when the URL of the file contains an image (&) character.
- KB2920709 for Visio Viewer 2016 fixes Visio Viewer problems originated by duplicate window class names.
- KB4484219 for Word 2016 resolves various issues.
- KB4484213 for Skype for Business – Toll-free numbers are evident on the Find Local Number page in Skype for Business 2016.
The manual download of Office 2016 Updates for January 2020 are included in the linked articles.