How to activate and use Air View, Wifi, Pattern, Samsung Kies, Bluetooth, Screen Mirroring, Remote Control for TV, Tethering and Portable Hotspot in Galaxy Note 10.1
Every smartphone and tab comprise New features as technology is touching new sky day by day. So When you by Galaxy Note 10.1, many features might be unknown and it is possible that you could not get the advantage of these features and functions. In Galaxy 10.1 Air View, WiFi, Pattern, Samsung Kies, Bluetooth, Screen Mirroring, Smart Remote Control for TV, Tethering and Portable Hotspot are such features that mesmerize you. But to get full advantage of these you need to know to activate and use these functions.
Use S Pen for the Air View in Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Galaxy Note 10.1 comprises S Pen which is used to perform many functions like to scroll screen, capture photos, play music. You can set Air Views in your Note 10.1. With Air views you will be able to operate your device only after hovering by S Pen over your Touch Screen. Follow the steps to set Air Views in Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1:
1. First of all you have to Drag Out S Pen from slot slowly.Remind that you should use S Pen mostly in Perpendicular direction to the screen. Now you are ready to use S Pen for Air View.
2. Tap the application icon on the home screen of your device to choose Settings option.
3. In Settings Select the Controls option and choose S Pen then selects Air view. Now drag the Air view switch to the right.You are able to scroll the lists (Top/ Bottom/ Left/ Right) by moving S Pen after pointing an item.
How to Activate Wi-Fi Network in Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Wifi is a wireless networking. This feature is used to share media files through connecting network. To access Wifi feature in your device, please view the following steps.
1. Firstly turn Wifi on and off by taping Wifi in the application list or notification panel.
2. Now you have to connect Wifi networks. Tap the Settings in the application list.
3. Go to Connection and select the Wifi option. Then drag the Wifi switch to the right.
4. Select a Network from the detected Wifi networks.
5. Please enter the new password if it is necessary and then again tap Connect. After connecting the device to a Wifi network, the device will automatically connect to it when it is available.
6. If you want to add a new Wifi network due to not appearing of desired networks then tap Add Wifi network which is held at the bottom of network list.
7. Now enter the network name in Network SSID.
8. After that select a security type to enter the new password and press Connect.
9. If you have Forgotten your Wifi networks which was recently used by you then your device will be automatically connect to it. For this you have to select the network from its list and then tap on Forget.
How to Set a Pattern in Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
If you want to secure your device from the using of others then you are allowable to set a pattern for the security view. To set a pattern in your device you should follow the given steps.
1. Firstly open the application list and select the Settings option.
2. After that you have to choose the Device option to select the Lock screen.
3. Then select the Screen lock to choose a desired Pattern as your choice to secure your device.
How to Connect with Samsung Kies in Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Kies is an application which manages the media contents and personal information. This application is used to connect the computer.
1. It can be connected to the computer by using USB cable. After it will be launched automatically in your computer. Otherwise, you can also launch it by double clicking on the Samsung Kies icon in your computer.
2. Now you can transfer files between computer and your device. To get more details you should choose help option in Samsung Kies.