Many people want to set different things Windows 10, 8 wallpaper at different times. Windows 8 doesn’t support to set spreadsheet as wallpaper. So you have to search third-party tool to make this possible. Two software can help you in this work. These are snippage and WallpaperWebpage. These software are lightweight and let set the Google Spreadsheet or web page you want on your desktop as wallpaper.
Google Spreadsheet covers or overlaps the original wallpaper of your Windows 10, 8 desktop when you set it as a wallpaper using the software. Here, I will describe how you use these software.
Set Google SpreadSheet as Wallpaper in Windows 10 and 8 Desktop
Use Snippage to Set Google Spreadsheet as Wallpaper
Using Snippage you could set Google Spreadsheet, Webmail, Google Search box, or your favorite web page on Windows desktop in very easily.
1. Download Snippage from the link at the bottom of this page and run.
2. When you launch it on desktop It shows two views. Initially, you can see a shrink view. Click on the diagonal arrow to spread it. Now, it looks like the below screenshot.
3. Write the web address of the Google spreadsheet you want to set as wallpaper. But, before writing the web address make sure that you have logged in to the Google account in the browser with the user id, with which you have made Google Spreadsheet.
4. If you want to search a web page to set it as a wallpaper write in the Google Search box and search. Click on the link you want to set as a wallpaper.
5. If you want to close Snippage go to System Tray on Taskbar and right-click on Scissor icon. Click on Exit.
WallpaperWebpage is again a very lightweight application for setting Google Spreadsheet or web page on your desktop.
1. Download the software from the lowermost part of this web page and Launch.
2. You get a white color interface on whole desktop screen and a URL address bar in the middle.
3. Write Google Spreadsheet URL in this and click on OK. This process will set Google Spreadsheet as Wallpaper.
4. Set Google SpreadSheet as Wallpaper on Windows 10, 8 Desktop for another one go to System Tray residing on Windows 10, 8 Taskbar and right-click on the WallpaperWebpage icon. Click on Configure. This process launches web address bar written as URL address to load. Write Google Spreadsheet or webpage web address and click on OK.
Thus, you can set anything on the web as wallpaper on the Desktop.
Snippage sets wallpaper in the partial interface of Desktop whereas WallpaperWebpage covers the whole desktop area and you cannot see shortcuts on PC. In spite of occupying a larger area, wallpaper webpage seems less convenient for users.
You may read: