Development channel Insiders have obtained a rollout with a change in Feedback hub and some fixes. Windows 10 Build 21322 is the update that includes minute improvements helpful for experimenting and developing the new version.
You are able to install Windows 10 Build 21322.1000 rs_prerelease directly via Windows update. The known issues are significantly fixed in this push.
Windows 10 Build 21322.1000 rs_prerelease
Here is changelog –
Upvote on similar feedback in Feedback Hub
Feedback hub brings options to upvote and add a similar feedback for Problems and Suggestions. Now you have the ability to write the details of what happened when you experienced the issue and add diagnostic logs or screenshots. You will receive this change in the app version 1.2009.10413.0 and higher. You can update the Feedback hub through Microsoft store to experience these changes.
Changes and Improvements
- Current build will hide 3D Objects as a special folder from File Explorer. However, you can still access it by typing %userprofile% in File Explorer furthermore by choosing the option Show all folders in navigation pane.
- The rollout has temporarily removed the Reduce taskbar updates option from the context menu in News and interests.
- Also, the build has withdrawn the touch keyboard refinements noted in Build 21301 for the time being to fix some issues. Although, the improvements in the built-in keyboard layout on 12” or larger screens and the candidate bar will be still available to all insiders in Dev Channel as in Build 21318.
Windows 10 Build 21322.1000 bug fixes
- Windows 10 Build 21322.1000 rs_prerelease solved AAD joined device via Remote Desktop (RDP) can not be accessed.
- Experts there fixed PC bug checking started when switching between users problem.
- They solved deleted files unexpectedly continue to be visible on the desktop until the desktop was refreshed problem.
- Dev build settled taskbar button might not display content on News and interest after switching primary monitor.
- Also, the build fixed news and interests issue that consumes more resources. Actually, the tool was continuously refreshing content in the background even if the screen was turned off.
- The rs_prerelease build fixed various glitches impacting performance and reliability.
- Experts fixed Paste as plain text option was not closing in clipboard history.
- They solved erroneous torn write errors being logged.
- Rs_prerelease solved delayed audio playback that occurred on certain devices in the last few builds.
- Finally, they fixed an issue where if you changed the calendar format multiple times under Settings > Date & Time > Region, the enumerated values of the other data formats may not be correct.
- Windows Update page in Settings started showing the offered OS updates as both optional and required. This issue appeared in Build 21318 and fixed in Build 21322; however, you will still notice the same when upgrading.
- The professionals are investigating the update process hanging for longer when trying to install a new build.
- Furthermore, they are examining the reliability of Start and other modern apps are impacted, which started in recent Dev Channel builds.
- A long running issue is Live previews for pinned sites that aren’t enabled for all Insiders yet. As a result, you may notice a grey window when hovering over the thumbnail in the taskbar.
- They are persevering on enabling the new taskbar experience for existing pinned sites. However, you are able to unpin the website by removing it from the edge://apps page, and then re-pin the same.
- News and interests may not show when logging in without network access but returns when online.
- Occasionally, the news and interests flyout cannot be discarded with pen.
- You may encounter reduction in display brightness on ARM64 devices if you have installed Qualcomm Adreno graphics driver preview on the Surface Pro X. They will address this in a future update.
- Clock and calendar flyout is not displaying Chinese text for the lunar calendar properly.
- Computer hangs when an Xbox console is connected while restarting, shutting down, or entering sleep in recent Dev Channel builds.