13/06/2023 Patch Tuesday updates are being delivered sequentially for every version of Windows. In this succession, KB5027215 arrived having important, bug fixes and improvements. This release has increased the version to Windows 11 build 19045.3086 .
Full name of the rollout is 2023-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5027215) where x64 is changeable and it can be x86 or ARM64 depending on the architecture of device. See: Windows 10 KB5026361 19045.2965 Update is available to 22H2. Let’s have a look at what is new in the build:
KB5027215 Windows 10 build 19045.3086 changes and improvements
Here is the changelog:
Bug fixes and changes
- This update addresses a known issue that affects 32-bit apps that are large address aware and use the CopyFile API. You might have issues when you save, copy, or attach files. If you use some commercial or enterprise security software that uses extended file attributes, this issue will likely affect you. For Microsoft Office apps, this issue only affects the 32-bit versions. You might receive the error, “Document not saved.”
- This update addresses an issue that affects the Windows Kernel. This issue is related to CVE-2023-32019. To learn more, see KB5028407.
How to download KB5027215 to Windows 10 22H2 and install
You can use 2 methods to install KB 5027215 on Windows 10 22H2 follow any of them –
1] Using Auto Windows update
- Press Windows and I keys.
- When the Settings app opens, select Windows Update from the left panel.
- After the scanning is completed, you can see the cumulative update.
- Click on the Download and install.
- After the process is finished, click on Restart now.
2] Through Microsoft Update Catalog
- Go to KB5027215 direct download link – Microsoft update catalog.
- Find the correct Standalone file compatible with your computer.
- Click on Download.
- Once a page prompt up, click on the link there.
- After downloading the .MSU file, double-click on it
- Confirm the prompt and let the patch install.