Taskbar on Windows 10 is full of features and having a new feel. Windows 10 provides you certain possibilities through which You can customize your taskbar in many ways. Auto hide the taskbar or lock is the feature which personalizes your Windows 10 PC as per your requirement. We are here to write on how to hide and show Windows 10 Taskbar automatically.
Why Auto-hide Windows 10 Taskbar?
Auto–hide option hides the taskbar from your screen and when you take your cursor or mouse pointer to the area where it is hidden then the taskbar prompts and you get a view of it. As soon as you move your mouse cursor away from the taskbar located area, you can’t see the taskbar anywhere. Auto Hidden taskbar avails more space on your screen and protects the icons from others vision as well.
Why you Lock Windows 10 Taskbar?
If you lock the taskbar you can’t make a change in it like you will not be able to move it towards the other edges even you cannot change its size. Many times you might have been suffered from Windows Taskbar moved to the top or right or left edge of your PC screen mistakenly. Locking the taskbar prohibits these problems.
- How to Download and Install Windows 10 Technical Preview – Complete Guide
- Windows 10 Main Features, Release Date, Price As It is Coming in April 2015
So let’s go to the tips and learn How to Hide and Show Windows 10 Taskbar Automatically.
How to Hide and Show Windows 10 Taskbar Automatically
- Move your mouse pointer to Windows 10 Taskbar. Do a Right click on it.
- Choose the Settings option.
- The Taskbar Settings interface opens in which you find Taskbar, Notification area, and Multiple displays sections.
- Taskbar section will be the first one.
- Switch On or Off the slider against the Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop or tablet mode option in order to Hide and Show Windows 10 Taskbar Automatically.
- In this way, your taskbar will hide until you hover your mouse pointer to taskbar area.
The taskbar will be locked and you can not make a change in your Windows 10 Taskbar.
To Lock Windows 10 Taskbar
- A simpler way to lock the taskbar you can prefer is – execute a right-click on the Taskbar and select Lock the Taskbar.
After you launch Taskbar Settings window, you will be able to Hide and Show Windows 10 Taskbar Automatically and even do more customization without putting much effort.