08 November 2022 Patch Tuesday Cumulative updates are being delivered. KB5019961 is the security patch for Windows 11 21H2, increasing its version to 22000.1219. This rollout addresses security issues for the operating system including some significant bug fixes.
Full name of this release is 2022-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 21H2 for X64-based System (KB5019961) in which x64 is variable and it can be ARM64 too. Let’s see what’s new in this November 2022 rollout –
KB5019961 Windows 11 21H2 22000.1219 21H2 Update changes, bug fixes
Here is changelog –
Improvements and changes
It makes miscellaneous security improvements to internal OS functionality. No additional issues were documented for this release.
No known issue is found currently.
How to download KB5019961 Windows 10 21H2 and install
When trying to install this release, primarily make sure that the SSU (latest) 22000.1035 is already installed. Now once you are sure, move forward with the steps –
1] Via automatic mode
- Press – Win+S.
- Type – Windows update.
- Hit – Enter to unfold the Settings.
- Click – Check for updates.
- Quickly, the system will download the patch depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- Soon, you will come across a prompt that will ensure when you want to install this Windows update. Select Restart now.
2] Through Manual mode
- Click KB5019961 download link (direct).
- This will carry you to Microsoft update catalog website. You can see a list of files in the form of links and download options.
- Discover the one compatible with the processor of your PC.
- For that file, click on Download.
- Select the link located on the independent page that appears.
- Once Standalone file of this patch is downloaded in the .MSU format, double-click on it.
- Validate the process by clicking on Yes.
- Wait for some time as the computer will restart 2-3 times before completing the installation process.
To have more information, navigate to – Security Updates November 2022 and Security Update Guide as well.