The Dev channel rs_prerelease branch of Windows 11 Insider has acquired a new update having some crucial changes and bug fixes. The update is aimed to improve the overall performance of the computer. Windows 11 Build 25151.1000 is the release that brings fixes for printing issues on IWP, Windows Security application crashes, and scaling problem.
Full name of the update is Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 25151.1000 (rs_prerelease). Let’s see the detail of this build –
Windows 11 Build 25151.1000 changes and bug Fixes
Here is the changelog –
- The rollout brings a fix to a scaling problem that could result in the tabs being unexpectedly large.
- In Windows 11 Build 25151.1000, right-clicking a tab and then clicking anywhere else in File Explorer should dismiss the context menu more reliably.
- We believe an underlying fix in Build 25145.1000 addressed the recent issue where shutting down via the Start menu isn’t working for some. (unexpectedly rebooting instead), and as such are removing this from the known issues list. If you are continuing to encounter this issue with the latest updates, please report it in the Feedback Hub.
- The current rollout fixed a high-hitting Windows Security application crash.
- The rollout modified the Exclusions page in the Windows Security application so that file paths now make better use of the available space rather than truncating when space is still available.
- Furthermore, the expert’s team fixed an underlying issue that was causing a crash when trying to delete ports in printui /s.
- Windows 11 Build 25151.1000 Fixed an issue causing printing to not work from Universal Windows Platform apps for some Insiders in the last 2 flights.
- Furthermore, the company is working on a fix to address reports that Acrylic and blur effect and Mica material is not rendering properly in Operating System surfaces, for example, Start menu, Notification Center, and other areas.
- Some games that use Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC) may crash or cause your PC to bug check. See – Fix EasyAntiCheat.sys Blue Screen Error BSOD in Windows 10 or 11.
- In Windows 11 Build 25151.1000, The team is investigating reports that some Insiders are experiencing bugchecks with error message KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in NetAdapterCx.sys starting with Build 25145.
- On tabbed File Explorer, the up arrow is not aligned tabs. This will be fixed in a future update.
- The expert’s team is investigating reports that opening File Explorer in certain ways when with dark mode (e.g. from the command line) is displaying the body of File Explorer unexpectedly in light mode.
- Redmondians are working on the fix for an issue causing Widgets preferences (pinned widgets and temperature units) to unexpectedly get reset to default.
- In the deliverance, some applications on full screen (for example, video players) prevent live captions from being apparent”.
- Finally, Certain applications placed near the uppermost part of the screen and terminated before live captions are run will re-launch behind the live captions window placed at the uppermost. Use the system menu (ALT + Spacebar) while the app has focus to move the app’s window further down.
Windows 11 Build 25151.1000 download link (when ready) – Click here.