YouTube+ is known as leading YouTube app for Windows 8. But, it is not official app through YouTube support. YouTube+ helps us to watch every type of video feeds for instance popular, most recent, most viewed, all time, today, this week, this month, trending within metro interface. In order to view most-loved YouTube videos, YouTube+ app offers search bar and filter supported several categories on the left panel.
YouTube+ app is a paid app. But, good news for every window 8 fans that its trial version also provides complete features and never expires. On other side, I have already discussed top-rated YouTube app for windows 8 which are Prime Tube, YouTube Player, Andatube and YouTube 8. So, sufficient options are present for you to watch youtube videos.
YouTube+ app features –
- The app renders us to pin desired video feeds under start screen of Windows 8 for easy access.
- Every category of YouTube+ app supports filter so that relevant video feeds can be viewed on single tap.
- It lets existing YouTube user to sign up to get YouTube services for example subscriptions, favorites and playlists.
- With Youtube+ it is Easy to view YouTube videos in full screen along with various video formats HQ and HD (up to 1080 Pixels).
- YouTube+ app has given download option to save any favorite YouTube videos on windows 8 system with background downloading options.
- Choose such options – Like, dislike or share videos to friends, post comment.
How to download YouTube+ app from Windows Store ?
- Go to Start screen and highlights search charms in right corner.
- Here, type ” youtube+ on search bar and click on store button.
- Next in search results pages of windows store, click on YouTube+ tile.
- Then click on Try or Buy button in order to download.