Multiple settings are configured inside Internet browser to make search operations in a better way. For example –
- We can make shortcuts to access websites instantly.
- Search box may be used to find particular words via websites.
- How to link keywords with search engines to pin search options.
In second way, a special tips has been found which help us to search on a particular website by keywords. It is very helpful for us to open favourite websites often.
How to make shortcut to search our favourite websites in browser ?
1. In Mozilla Firefox browser
- At first, open the opted website in Internet browser (Firefox) in which we like to create a new shortcut to open particular websites.
- Find Search box inside and access website, press right-click on it.
- Now choose this options from drop down tab - Add a keyword for this search
- A new tab (New Bookmark) is coming. Here, type new keyword such as – 999 for current websites. At last, click on save button.
- When we open new tab in Mozilla browser and type keyword (999) in the address bar. Now our favourite websites will be opened automatically .
- Open chrome browser and start any favourite website.
- Now right-click on search box tab from current websites.
- Choose Add as Search engine from the drop down box.
- A new tab ( Edit search engine) is appearing. Here type new keyword in keyword box such as 555 or anything.
- Now click on OK button.