The iPod Touch, the iPad and the iPhone are really keeping up to their expectations of being the best gadgets of all time. And of course, The apple’s operating system iOS is the most popular operating system and its app world is very popular itself with thousands of apps uploaded and downloaded every day.
Today, we are in the mid of 2012, and there are nearly 1.2 million mobile applications available to be downloaded on iOS devices. As the number of apps are uncountable, here is the list of 8 best apps.
1. Flipboard for iPhone: (iPhone and iPad, free) this application was released in the early days of this month. This is a type of social magazine. It extracts all the stories which are shared by our friends including all the social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter and others this application i.e. really very fast and it gives a very pleasant appeal on a large screen.
2. Camera Awesome (iPhone, iPod Touch:free): This awesome app allows us to forget our digital cameras. It has a stunning interface, and it has several features which can improve an image. It also has a feature of sharing the photographs taken over all social networking websites. It is actually a photo sharing service which also helps to take pictures. It was SmugMug, a 10 years old photo sharing site.
3. Khan Academy (iPad: free): This app has more than 3200 educational videos which in includes all categories arranged in a simple taxonomy. The videos posted by YouTube which contain subtitles are logged extensively which allows users to understand phrases and passages better.
4. Touch TV(iPad:free): Touch TV is created by the customized news providers SkyGrid whose exceptional feature is to showcase videos from broadcast and cable networks onto iPad. This app runs five-minute length videos from 16 official providers including ESPN, Bloomberg Television and Jimmy Kimmel Live.
5. Charlie Brown Christmas; (iPhone and iPad:£4.99): this app features in the list of 110 best children’s app. The 1965 legendary cartoon is transformed into a picture book whose narration is by Peter Robbins. It has very beautiful background with funny characters popping out and fun games. It is quite an appeal.
6. Infinity Blade II; (iPhone and iPad, £4.99): This game proves the extent or the height up to which Apple has touched to produce high-end graphics. It feels real to swipe a sword across the screen. This game with special controls and best graphics makes it ideal for Apple’s Touch screen.
7. Sky + (iPhone, iPod Touch:free): This new version with a lot of changes has proven itself to be a great television guide. This app is able to set the Sky+ box in record mode from anywhere. It is an excellent guide which provides features for up to next 24 hours in details.
8. Tweetbot: (iPhone, £1.99): this app is proving itself to be very powerful. It has a lot of new features with navigation which can be customized and smart gestures which are configurable. The sounds and animations are also appealing. Avid twitter users can find the app overwhelming, but starters might have a problem with many of its features.
So, these are the applications which every Apple fan must possess in their apple devices.