Looking to delete history in Chromium Microsoft Edge? This article will guide you to keep this browser in clean state by clearing the data of visited sites and webpages. Microsoft released MS Edge insider preview version in 3 channels Beta, Dev and Canary with different update frequencies. Similar to other browsers when you surf, this also stores the information in History section. After a time the heap of data gets stacked which is not good for privacy and security reasons.
Chromium Microsoft Edge Insider Preview is in development stage aimed to offer you better web compatibility. But you can use this browser quite effectively at present and submit feedback if you find any issues. In case you are trying to figure out the all-new Chromium Microsoft Edge preview browser, our article series on the same will definitely help you out. As mentioned above, here we have covered just how users can clear the browsing history in this new browser.
Ways to Delete History in Chromium Microsoft Edge Insider Preview
Here is how to Delete History in Chromium Microsoft Edge Insider Preview Browser –
1. Quickest and Easiest way – Using Shortcut keys
Step-1: Press Ctrl + Shift + Del on keyboard and let Clear browsing data pop up appear.
Step-2: Click on the dropdown for Time range and select All time.
Step-3: If you don’t want to sweep away Cookies and other site data furthermore Cache images and files then uncheck the boxes before both the options.
Step-4: Click on Clear.
2. Delete History in Chromium Microsoft Edge Insider Preview Browser Using Settings and more menu
- On the top-right corner of the browser window, you will be able to see three horizontal dots to open Settings and more menu. Click on it.
- Hover the pointer over History and choose Clear browsing data after a sub menu prompts.
- Subsequently, click on the drop-down for “Time range” and opt “All time” on the Clear browsing data pop up.
- Deselect “Cache images and files” and “Cookies and other site data” options.
- Hit Clear.
This will erase History in Chromium Microsoft Edge Insider Preview.
3. From the History page itself
- Likewise in the other web browsers, Press Ctrl + H on the keyboard simultaneously.
- From the left-hand-side pane of the browser window, click on “Clear browsing” data link.
- Finally, follow Step-2, 3, and 4 of the 1st method to clear History in Chromium Microsoft Edge Insider Preview Browser