This write-up is for those who are having windows 7 in their PC but don’t know how to extend the warranty of the OS as they are facing problems because they don’t have the genuine Windows 7.
If you want to explore Windows 7 more before you could actually buy the Product Key of this Operating System
You don’t have to worry; you have come to the right place. We will guide you how to extend your warranty from 30 days to 120 days. I assume that you have already installed windows 7 in your computer for 30 days trial pack which is easily available on Windows official site.
Related Post: How to work better with Windows 7, Some Tips
If you are not aware of it please visit Microsoft Windows 7
Now as you want your OS to extend up to 120 days. Please follow the below written tips in this regards.
- You have to go to that website from where you had copy of Windows 7. Then after you have to run small command on the Command Prompt. You may also need to reboot your computer, at which you can use it from 30 to more than up to 120 days.
- For this, first you must check whether screenshot walk through of Windows 7 Beta is with you or not as Microsoft gives it for you only one month. Before using this thing please check how many days are left in your trial period.
- Ø You can check it by using this process:
- Right-click on the computer button on your desktop and choose properties button.
- At the bottom side how many days are left to activate. For example: if it shows 15 days it means it requires activation after 14 days.
- 3. Open the search button on start menu and type “cmd”.
- 4. Dos prompt will be open in your screen type “slmgr –rearm”. There will be must a space between slmgr (space) and –rearm.
- Within the few seconds, a new dialog box will open and ask you “the command has completed successfully”, at which you will want to reboot.
- 6. To check these click the computer properties again where you will found that “you have now 30 days left to activate”.
ü Note: In this way, you have successfully extended the warranty of windows 7. You may again use this trick to extend warranty further for 30 days before deactivation of your windows 7. Now you know how you could easily extend the expiration date before it actually does.