Do you encounter video not playing on Netflix when running in a browser on computer? Many users report error m7111-1935-405001 that commonly appears with a message -” Whoops, something went wrong… Unexpected Error There was an unexpected error. Please reload the page and try again”.
Netflix is a reputed streaming provider platform all around the globe and offers services to millions of users. You might be enjoying movies & TV shows and other entertainment stuff on PC, smart TV, game console, and more. Recently, some people have complained about the error code that doesn’t allow to play a video but Netflix doesn’t officially say about the issue. Fortunately, the error can be fixed easily using a tip.
Netflix Error Code m7111-1935-405001
How to Fix Netflix Error Code m7111-1935-405001 –
1] Clear Browser cache
Stored browsing data is the main reason behind the issue when you cannot play video. Cookies in the browser sometimes don’t match with the requirements essential for running the Netflix video. So the website throws the error code and streaming stops at once. We are providing to clear the data from the major browsers you generally use to play the broadcasting. Follow –
a. Google Chome
- Press – Ctrl+Shift+Del.
- In Clear browsing data popup, in “Time range” dropdown, select – All time.
- Check all the boxes and click – Clear data.
- Paste the URL – about:preferences#privacy in the address bar of the browser window and hit – Enter.
- Select – Clear data.
- Mark both checkboxes – 1. Cookies and Site Data and 2. Cached web content.
- Click – Clear.
- From the warning pop up, select – Clear now.
c. Microsoft Edge
- Paste – “edge://settings/clearBrowserData” in the address bar and press – Enter.
- Make sure that All time is selected under Time range.
- Click – Clear now.
2] Sign out and then sign in into Netflix
On many occasions, Netflix fails to recognize a user through the account id and password and cause error code m7111-1935-405001. Therefore, log out and then freshly log in so that the video content provider may confirm that you have paid the subscription fee and the videos can be played.
- Click – Sign out from the upper right corner of the website.
- Now select – Sign in from the same location.
- Enter the credentials to complete the login.
3] Check your email to fix Netflix Error Code m7111-1935-405001
If Netflix understands that a particular password can be compromised it send an email to a user in an automated way. As a result, you can’t stream and certain error code appears instead. So check your mail and complete the task accordingly –
- Proceed to the inbox of your email client and contemplate if Netflix has forwarded any mail to reset your password.
- If found follow the link from there and reset.
4] Change browser
Sometimes, a specific browser is unable to play Netflix content. In this situation, first of all, update the browser, and if it doesn’t work use another one.