Apple has provided the latest version as iOS 6 for iPhone supporting devices on 19 September 2012. This updated version conveys latest helpful features and enhancements for Apple devices ( iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch).
Now iPhone Dev-team has find out tips to do jailbreak of iOS 6.0 version. It has been checked through offered dev version of RedSn0w tool. iPhone users who have such devices as iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and the iPod touch 4th generation may perform jailbreak simply.
You may read What is jailbreaking the iPhone iOS, Why it is necessary in the previous article. Before starting the process of jailbreak through Redsnow tool in iOS6 version, you have to read given instructions carefully.
Remarkable tips before launching jailbreak methods in iOS6
- If you want to unlock network settings to access other networks then don’t try to start jailbreak on the following devices (Phone 4, iPhone 3GS, and iPod touch 4th generation).
- This is a risky jailbreak methods, so you will have to connect your iPhone device with RedSn0w tool during each reboot.
- you have to take backup of their iPhone device data on your computer drives before starting jailbreak.
Process of Jailbreak iOS 6.0 –
- Firstly download iOS 6.0 version software of following iPhone device.
- As soon as you have downloaded iOS 6 version, connect your iPhone device with iTunes software on the computer.
- Now hold the shift key on your keyboard and click on the Restore button in iTunes software.
- Then choose iOS 6 file which you have downloaded in your computer earlier.
- It will take few minutes to upgrade your iPhone device into latest iOS 6.0 version
- If your iPhone device is upgraded into iOS 6.0 version then download RedSn0w tool through below link.
- Redsn0w tool comes in Zip format so, at first extract it and install in your computer through administrator account.
- Then you have to press control key on your iPhone device and choose Open option in new window.
- From RedSn0w tool home screen, click on the Extras option.
- In the next screen choose Select IPSW option. Then set locations of earlier downloaded iOS 6 files in your computer.
As soon as iOS 6.0 version is found inside the RedSn0w tool, return to the first screen of RedSn0w tool and choose Jailbreak option.
- Now RedSn0w tool will start uploading the jailbreak data on your iPhone device. Stay 2-3 minutes to perform it.
- Then you will get lines of codes on your android device during jailbreak action procedure.
- Your iPhone device will be restarted automatically after completing the uploading.
Thus, you have performed the jailbreak to access iOS 6 version with your iPhone devices.