RP and beta channel of Windows 11 insider are obtaining a build with a feature high-priority toast notifications and several other changes. KB5011563 is the release that increases the version to Windows 11 22000.588.
Full name of the build is 2022-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based System (KB5011563) where x64 is variable. Lets see all in the build –
KB5011563 Windows 11 22000.588 brings high-priority toast notifications
Here is the changelog –
- This is a new improvement! KB5011563 LCU showed up to 3 high-priority toast notifications simultaneously. This feature will affect the apps that send notifications for calls, reminders, or alarms using Windows notifications in the Operating System. Consequently, up to 4 toast notifications might appear simultaneously – 3 high priority notifications and 1 normal priority notification.
- Experts in the team fixed auto-startup for UWP apps disabled after you upgrade the Operating System.
- They fixed exe stopped working problem.
- Furthermore, they fixed a problem that affects searchindexer.exe and prevents Outlook’s offline search from returning recent emails.
- The team fixed an issue that increases the startup time for Windows. This problem takes place because a UI thread in a networking API stops responding when a 5G wireless wide area network aka WWAN device is slow to wake up.
- They solved a memory leak in the DLL module. This was causing a lot of false alarms in the SCOM datacenter monitoring system.
- Cumulative update KB5011563 fixed an issue that incorrectly returns the Execution Policy settings from the registry.
- The rollout fixed modern browsers fail to correctly render HTML that is generated by gpresult/h.
- The patch fixed Access denied exception that occurs for a file during a PowerShell test for AppLocker.
- Also, the rollout fixed RDS server that becomes unstable when the number of signed-in users exceeds 100. This prevents you from reaching published apps using RDS on Windows Server 2019.
- Windows 11 22000.588 fixed an error message that appears when you browse for a domain or organizational unit or OU. This issue befalls because of improper zeroing out of memory.
- The rollout fixed Group Policy Management Console that stops working after you close it. The system logs Application Error Event ID 1000 and the error, 0xc0000005 aka STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION; the failing module is dll.
- Experts in the team fixed Group Policy Service that stops processing telemetry information for Group Policy Registry Preferences.
- They settled a stop error (0xD1, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) in the DirectX kernel component.
- Furthermore, They fixed dll stopped working within the Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS). This trouble happens when LSASS processes simultaneous Service for User means S4U user-to-user aka U2U requests for the same client user.
- KB5011563 LCU fixed an issue that affects the Key Distribution Center (KDC) Proxy. The KDC Proxy cannot accurately receive Kerberos tickets for logging in to Key Trust Windows Hello for Business.
- Additionally, the release added support for Microsoft Account aka MSA Pass-through scenarios in Azure Active Directory Web Account Manager.
- Windows 11 22000.588 fixed an issue that logs Event ID 37 during particular password change scenarios, including failover cluster name object aka CNO or virtual computer object password changes.
- The build fixed the UAC dialog that is not being displayed for an application that is requesting elevated privileges.
- The update fixed the Microsoft OneDrive file that loses focus after you rename it and press the Enter key.
- The build returned the corresponding Settings page when you search for the word widgets.
- KB5011563 fixed Event 4739 that does not appear with the new values of particular attributes after a policy change.
- The experts in the team settled Move-ADObject command that fails when you move computer accounts across domains. The error will be -,Multiple values were specified for an attribute that can have only one value.
- They fixed SMB shares that could not be accessed using an IP Address when SMB hardening is enabled.
- The LCUI rollout fixed stop error 0x1E in the SMB Server (sys).
- Finally, the patch fixed mismatch between NetBIOS and DNS Active Directory domain names when you create a cluster.
KB5011563 direct download link (when ready).