The RP channel of Windows 11 has received yet another rollout with 9 bug fixes. Cumulative update KB5015885 has brought out the update that increases the version to Windows 11 Build 22621.317. Release of Windows 11 version 22H2 is supposed to be in September this year means 2022 and this update brings the next major version one step closer.
Full name of the update is 2022-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5015885) where x64 is changeable. Let’s see the details of this Windows update –
Windows 11 Build 22621.317 KB5015885 to Release Preview
Here is the changelog –
- The experts’ team fixed troubleshooters that were not opening.
- Also, they fixed an issue that occurs when you are using vertical sync aka VSync or v-sync that might increase the latency of games.
- LCU KB5015885 fixed an issue that affects the StartProjectingAsync Application Programming Interface and prevents certain locales from connecting to Miracast Sinks.
- The rollout fixed Smart App Control that was blocking catalog-signed files.
- The experts in the team fixed an issue that causes the Take a Test app to remove all policies related to lockdown enforcement when you close the app.
- They fixed an issue that might highly distort photos you capture using the Camera app. This problem occurs when using specific cameras under certain low-light conditions.
- Windows 11 Build 22621.317 RP channel fixed debugging drivers using Visual Studio 2022 version 17.2 or later that throws an exception.
- Also, they fix the Windows profile service that fails sporadically. The failure might happen when signing in and the error message is – gpsvc service failed to sign in. Access denied.
- Finally, the team fixed virtualized App-V Office applications that can not open or stops responding.
KB5015885 Download links: Download Windows Insider Preview ISO