Windows 8 has many features as Metro Screen, User Interface (UI), Charms Bar apps store, etc. But people want more and more facilities and features. So Windows 8 RTM has provided a trick by which you can log in your computer even without password. Here some steps are being written, following that you may also get success in doing so.
- Launch Metro charms panel by press this shortcut – Windows key + C
- Under charms panel, click on the search button.
- From search window, type a command in the blank search box at the top right side like – netplwiz.
- Then instant search result shows in the left panel and click on netplwiz link.
- You get User Accounts window. Under Users tab, choose administrators account of windows 8 computer.
- Now uncheck this box Users must….this computer.
- After it, click on the Apply and OK button at a time.
- Then you get a pop up box (Automatically sign in) that requests you to type the password twice for the selected user’s accounts.
- Finally, click on OK button when you insert password.
Sometimes Windows 8 asks to type a password in order to log off, lock your windows 8 computer or during restore from sleep mode. So you can also disable it easily.
How to disable ask password message during sleep mode in Windows 8?
- Open charms panel and choose Settings button.
- From settings panel, click on More PC settings link at the bottom.
- Then PC settings windows appear. Choose users option from menu lists in left panel.
- Go to this section underneath – Any user who…………. this PC. Click on the Change button.
- Finally, choose OK button to verify it.
Thus, you have disabled asking password options when your Windows 8 comes around from sleep mode.