Microsoft Edge Dev 126.96.36.199 build has been released with many new features and improvements. In addition, the channel update has also fixed a few behavior and reliability issues.
To get the update on your insider browser channel go to Settings and more (Alt+F) > Help and feedback > About Microsoft Edge.
Microsoft Edge Dev 188.8.131.52 Features, Improvements, and fixes
Here is Microsoft Edge Dev 184.108.40.206changelog –
New features and behavior
- Microsoft Edge build added an option to show only the icon for individual favorites on the favorites bar.
- Dev channel update added dark theme support for full page screen (Settings, History, etc.)
- You will find more languages that you can display in the browser.
- The channel added the ability to choose which categories of diagnostic data are sent with feedback.
- After getting the Dev build, you are able to now pin a website to the desktop and taskbar.
- Separated the ability to import cards and payment info from certain browsers away from the option to import other autofill data like names and addresses.
Fixes for improved reliability
- The update fixed an issue where navigating to a website that’s saved as a favorite by typing its address into the address bar crashes the browser.
- Microsoft Edge Dev 220.127.116.11 fixed an issue where opening the DevTools in an InPrivate window sometimes crashes the browser.
- This build fixed an issue when selecting an item from the address bar drop down sometimes crashes the browser.
- Channel solved an issue where signing out of the browser sometimes crashes it.
- The Dev update fixed an issue where attempting to sign into the browser sometimes leaves it in a broken state.
- It also fixed a crash when using Read Aloud.
- Browser fixed an issue where installation was sometimes failing.
Microsoft Edge Dev 18.104.22.168 Fixes for improved behavior
- The insider browser fixed an issue where some favorites on the favorites bar spontaneously lost their text.
- It also fixed an issue on Mac where videos on certain websites don’t cause the video controls to appear on the touch bar.
- The channel fixed an issue where searching from the address bar doesn’t work with certain search providers.
- Update fixed an issue where certain context menu items were incorrectly appearing in some DevTools context menus.
- Build Fixed some strings that weren’t translated.
- Microsoft Edge Dev 22.214.171.124 fixed an issue where the + button to open new tabs sometimes wasn’t the correct color.
- You will get Improved drag and drop responsiveness on the browser’s Favorites page.
- The build fixed some layout issues on the Extensions page when using certain localized builds.
Source – Techcommunity.