You can Register Mobile Number with PNB Bank Account For SMS Alert to get updates to your Account through a mobile phone. Today Almost every bank facilitates SMS Alert service to consumers and register Mobile Number to provide lots of information through it. Updates like transactions, withdrawal, and deposit in your bank account, Cheque clearance, internet banking activities loan EMI reminder and more rush to you through SMS Alert. You have to fill up a form (PNB 1167 ) and submit it to the PNB Branch where your account exists for this purpose, but today it can be done on your own. You can get register your mobile number through ATM and calling Customer Care also. So here we are describing few steps which would help you to Register Mobile Number with PNB Bank Account For SMS Alert.
- How to activate mobile banking in PNB / Punjab National Bank
- How to activate internet banking in PNB / Punjab National Bank
Ways to Register Mobile Number with PNB Bank Account For SMS Alert
- By visiting any PNB ATM
- By visiting any branch of PNB bank
- By calling to the customer care of PNB bank
Mobile Number Registration through PNB ATM to get SMS Alert
- First, you have to go in PNB ATM with your debit card or ATM Card, and then you have to insert it in ATM machine.
- After that, you have to put your PIN number carefully.
- Then choose the option of mobile number registration at the screen of ATM machine.
- Thereafter you have to enter your own mobile number.
- Once again you have to enter your own mobile number for the confirmation that whether you have entered your mobile number is right or wrong.
- At last, you have to follow to select your account type information. After following these steps your mobile number will be successively registered.
By Visiting The PNB Branch to Register a Mobile Number
You can also get your mobile number registered by visiting the branch of PNB bank. There you have to fill up a for named PNB 1167 and submit to the official. After few period of time, they will register your mobile number for SMS Alert Service.
You can download this form from here also: Download PNB 1167 SMS Alert Form
Register Mobile Number with PNB Bank Account For SMS Alert by Calling Customer Care
An another easy process is also available to Register Mobile Number with PNB Bank Account For SMS Alert. You can call to customer care for this.
1. Firstly you have to call to the customer care with your mobile. The contact number of customer care is 1800-180-2222.
2. After that, the agent of call centre will authenticate your ID. Then your request of registration of mobile no. with PNB bank will be accepted after successful authentication.
4. After that, your mobile number will be successfully registered with your PNB bank Account.
Cost of SMS Alert Service for PNB Bank Account
However you can get a lot of information through SMS Alert service of PNB, but you have to pay cost in return. For this service, the bank deducted Rs. 15 in every quarter of a year. Few people like senior citizens, PNB Staffs, PNB Retired Staffs, Students are exempted from these fees.
Few Important things to know are you can get SMS alert on any mobile you have. Because these information are sent through mobile number, hence there is no condition about the device. You can get your mobile number unregistered also if you want by submitting an application.