Microsoft Edge is getting improved with every release of Windows 10 build. It has been stated as the new web browser for Windows 10 and its sleek look is definitely attracting the users to explore more features of it. If you are looking for something that can quickly take you to your homepage, Edge has it for you – Home Button. In this tips, we will tell you how to show home button on Edge in Windows 10.
You may like to read:
After you choose to turn on the home button in Microsoft Edge, you can see a Home shaped symbol at the top just before the address bar. The home button when clicked quickly opens your home page. Your home page can be different from your startup page that you can set through Edge Settings. So, let us walk through the steps and see how to show Home Button on Edge in Windows 10
How to Show Home Button on Edge in Windows 10
- Spread the Edge browser on your screen. You can see its symbol pinned at the taskbar by default.
- Now, take yourself to the extreme upper right after the address bar area where you can see few buttons. Click More actions button.
- From the arrived sidebar options, click Settings.
- Go to the lowest part of the Settings and click View advanced settings.
- The first button you see now is Show the home button.
- Turn it on and you see a box where you need to type the address of your homepage you prefer to set. After assigning the web address, click Save button.
- Take a look at the area beside the address bar. You can see a Home button. Click on Home button and you will be straight away taken to the assigned home page.
Make your work easier and comfortable. Experiment the new features in Edge and also wait for upcoming features. Set your favorite web page as your homepage and enjoy the browsing with Edge!