We all know that Google play is the most famous Android app downloading site. Sometimes you would be frustrated after looking at the price tag of the app you loved the most and wanted to download for your Android phone. You think that you will never download that app. But don’t be anxious here are top 3 tips that will help you in downloading paid Android applications for free.
Top 3 tips to Download Paid Android apps for free from Google Play Store
Through Google Play App’s Deal list on Reddit:
This is popular subreddit on Reddit that lists free apps and deals of Google Play Store apps. Here you will also find information about Movies, game applications deals. On this forum, the developers and purchasers are active updating very quickly. When you click on any link it directly navigates to the app from where you can download the same and enjoy. Click the link below to install Get Paid Apps Free:
From File sharing websites
Few people buy these apps from Google play and for storing. This is why the upload the apps to different file sharing sites. Most of them use Mediafire, 4shared, file crop etc to share these files.
Read the following steps to use file sharing sites: –
- Go to any file sharing website.
- Search the paid app you want to download free (write .apk at the end of the app name for example chrome.apk)
- You see many files similar to your searched file. From there, click on the latest uploaded file and download it.
Through Blackmart Alpha application
Blackmart Alpha is an Android application which permits you to install paid Android applications for free. This is the simple and best way to download paid Android apps for free. All payable apps are available free on this app. All you have to do is just to Search your favorite app and click on it.
Follow the following steps to use the Blackmart alpha app:
- Download Blackmart alpha app and open it. The design of that app is as same as Google play store.
- Search the app you want to download for free.
- Click on the app that is paid on Google Play.
- Click on install button and you have done.
Click below to:
Get the help of YouTube Video to download Paid Android apps for free from Google Play Store: