As you know Scanners is used to scan documents, images and more related things. Most scanners devices are weighty, and you can’t shift it comfortably to another place. Scanner device also comes with high price in the market. It is believed to be an expenditure of money in order to only you require to scan documents occasionally.
But, now Android Smartphone can be used as a scanner with alternate choices by you. It is capable to scan documents and images in a tiny level. There are multiple freeware apps available on the Google Store which assists you to convert your Android Smartphone into a scanner.
CamScanner-Phone PDF Creator app performs perfectly to convert your Android Smartphone into a small hand-held scanner along with support fax machine features.
Features of CamScanner-Phone PDF Creator App
- Scan several pages of your documents instantly.
- Nonstop group scanning and its scanning speed is fast.
- During scanning images, you can use Auto Crop feature to make smart image.
- Insert color effects and brightness to make images neat and familiar automatically.
2. PDF Support
- Make PDF files of scanned documents easily.
- Set different page sizes of documents like A4, B5 and Letter and more.
- Support to send FAX of scanned document through Internet easily.
- Transfer scanned images to Android SD card gallery simply.
- Easy to send scanned files (PDF) or images by email.
- Wi-Fi printing support of scanned PDF files or images with Google Cloud Print.
- Handy support to upload scanned files (PDF, Images) to online storage account like Google Docs, SkyDrive , Dropbox .
4. Security and Backup
- Restore or Backup files of Android SD Card.
- Put password in scanned documents to protect.
I just want to tell you that I am just very new to blogging and site-building and truly savored you're website. More than likely I’m planning to bookmark your blog . You certainly have great well written articles. Kudos for sharing your web page.
It's awesome designed for me to have a website, which is useful in support of my know-how. thanks admin
Good point Patrick!I’ll have to try some of these for my subject lines as well ….Cheers,