Windows 11 insider beta channel has obtained a new update with a few bug fixes including improvements in Taskbar and dropdowns in Settings. From this build, Notepad with tabs is being started rolling out. KB5022918 is the LCU that increases the versions to Windows 11 Build 22623.1255 and 22621.1255.
Full name of the release is “Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview (10.0.22623.1255) (KB5022918)”. Have a look at – Direct Download link KB5003791 Windows 10 21H2 enablement package. Now let’s see what’s new in this build –
KB5022918 Windows 11 Build 22623.1255 and 22621.1255 changes, bug fixes
Here is the changelog –
Tabs in Notepad
- KB5022918 started delivering tabs in Notepad version 11.2301.17.0 to Windows 11 Insiders in the Beta Channel.
Windows 11 build 22623.1255 bug fixes
Taskbar & System Tray
- Windows 11 build 22623.1255 fixed Start would open behind the taskbar when entering it while using the onscreen keyboard.
- The rollout fixed the taskbar that would be missing when switching from Task view to a Win32 app icon through the tablet-optimized taskbar.
- Experts in the team fixed Process names typed into the search box should be expected to do spell check.
- The cumulative update KB5022918 fixed a couple of issues with how Narrator was reading out content in Task Manager.
- The rollout fixed a problem with dropdowns in the settings application that might not match your currently chosen theme.
- In this rollout, results should no longer at once disappear when using the search on the App History page.
- Finally, the experts in the team made improvement so that if you open the Default Start Page dropdown in settings, clicking the Task Manager window should make the dropdown disappear now.
KB5022918 Download links
Source – Windows blog.