Google Docs, the popular way to create & share files, is valuable online service of Google. User may create or share Spreadsheets, Presentation, Drawing files besides of Document files at Google Docs. Once you create any file on your Google Docs account, you may share it to someone. The shared files could be edited by multiple times as per requirements. Certainly features Google Docs has much more near to Microsoft Office suite. Common difference is that MS Office Suite is available offline as well as online but Google Docs service runs only in Online service mode. Though both programmes are nearer to each other but far more difference both have their in compatibility. The particular article will lead you to Download Google Docs Files as Microsoft Office Compatible Files. As you know Google Docs has option to download Docs files in computer system. Downloading feature of Google Docs does not support older version of Microsoft such as 2000, XP, 2003 Docs files. Google Docs documents compatible only after 2007 Microsoft Office version. Right now, I am going to address issue of ‘How to download Google Docs files for compatible for Older Microsoft Office version’. To download Google Docs files as an older Microsoft Compatible file, you need to follow these steps.
- Open the documents of Google Docs account
- Then Click on to File Menu.
- After then click on Email as attachment option to send Doc file as email.
- Into email popup, click on ‘Attach as option’ and select Microsoft Word and then enter your email id.
- Now open you email account and find Google Docs file into inbox.
- Open docs file of your inbox, you will see that Gmail has converted Google Docs file into older file format.
- Now you may download Google docs file into you computer, which is compatible to older version of Microsoft Office files.