KB4502584 cumulative update for .NET Framework 4.5 and 3.8 comes up for Windows 10 1903 and Windows Server 1903 RTM. This patch has been released on June 27, 2019, regarding quality and reliability enhancement. Besides, the .Net Framework package mainly focuses the points like – InvalidOperationException, ASP.Net 4.7 and more. However, with this patch, the company has not found a single issue here.
You will get KB4502584 automatically unless you haven’t disabled Windows update. Besides, you have the ability to download the same from Microsoft catalog site. To check out the compilation of the entire patches on a single location visit – Windows 10 Cumulative Updates List.
KB4502584 .NET Framework 4.5, 3.8 for Windows 10 1903 Improvements and fixes
- Microsoft team enhances memory allocation. Also cleanup scheduling performance of the weak event pattern. If you want to avail these improvements, set AppContext switches to “true” -Switch.MS.Internal.EnableWeakEventMemoryImprovements and Switch.MS.Internal.EnableCleanupSchedulingImprovements.
- The tech giant also addresses an InvalidOperationException that can occur during the weak-event cleanup, if called re-entrant while a weak-event delivery is in progress.
- Microsoft specialist works on InvalidOperationException errors in System.Web.Hosting.RecycleLimitMonitor+RecycleLimitMonitorSingleton.AlertProxyMonitors. Worker processes for ASP.Net 4.7 and later are penetrable to unexpected crashes because of this exception if the worker process consumes close to its configured Private Bytes recycling limit and application domains are being created or recycled (perhaps because of configuration file changes, or the presence of more than one application per worker process).
- Windows 10 team tries to fix an issue which was possible for a Workflow Service to get into a looping situation. This happens if an unhandled exception occurs during Cancel processing. To discontinue this cycle, the Web.config file for the workflow service can have the subsequent AppSetting. It specifies the cause of workflow service instance to terminate, rather of aborting. This happens if an unhandled exception occurs during Cancel processing –
<add key="Microsoft:WorkflowServices:TerminateOnUnhandledExceptionDuringCancel" value="true"/>
- This .Net Framework works on various Approachability and High DPI awareness enhancements for Windows Forms and Windows Presentation Foundation applications.
How to get the cumulative update for .NET Framework 4.5, 3.8
As usual, your device will automatically download KB4502584 and install the preview update from Windows Update. If you feel a delay or any obstacle in receiving this patch or if you have to update your system manually then try this –
Step 1: Press Win+I hotkey and let open the Windows Settings on your screen.
Step 2: Go to Update & security section and then click on Check for updates
In addition to this, you can also download the stand-alone package of KB4502584 from the Microsoft Catalog Site.
Source – Release note.