Importance of Microsoft office is unique among computer user now a days. There are a lot of useful and valuable applications are offered by it. Mostly using applications are recognized as MS word, MS Access, MS Excel and PowerPoint. In the context, Microsoft has presented beta version of Microsoft Office 2013 (renaming as Office 365 Preview) in 2012. A successful download link is available on internet.
What is best feature in MS Office – 2013 ?
Before Microsoft Office version 2013, we didn’t know How to edit PDF file. But with this version this version we can do it.
How to edit PDF files in MS Office 2013 ?
If you have successfully installed MS Office – 2013 in your computer then follow below tips –
- Right Click on any PDF files and choose Open with — Microsoft Word.
- Immediately, new window is showing – convert selected PDF files in MS word format, So that further editing process could be easy.
- If conversation of PDF files has been completed you find PDF file content in new window.
- bring to your mouse cursor at the bottom in this window and select Print layout button.
- Now you are eligible to edit this PDF file according to your wish.
- If editing session inside PDF files has been done, click FILE menu (Top corner) from open window.
- We have to click on Save As option in drop down lists.
- In new window (Save As) – we shall choose PDF under tab (Save as type).
The process is complete.