CorelDRAW Windows 10 App graphics software is now ready to get installed from the Microsoft Store. This application is designed for illustration and to layout the multi-page customization with a complete toolkit. Using this software you’ll experience a unique and matchless ability when creating signage or printing any project. Along with, you can get relish of all the customization during web graphics and vehicle wraps in your own different style.
You Are able to download CorelDRAW Windows 10 App from the Store at free of cost and can try in all its functions for one week. However, once the trial period is over, there’s a need to sign up for a subscription to receive all the updates. The monthly and annual subscription rate is € 19.99 /month and € 199.99 / year respectively. This can be paid by the credit card linked to the “Microsoft account”.
Ways to download the CorelDRAW Windows 10 App
Here is how to download and install the CorelDRAW Windows 10 App on your device –
Step-1: Navigate to the official web page of this app using any web browser on your device.
Step-2: When the page opens up, click on the Get button available on the running screen. This will take you to the app page in the Microsoft Store.
Note- You’re also able to start the Microsoft Store and then search this app by the name.
Step-3: On the same page, click on the Get button to start the downloading procedure.
What’s new in this version
- New! Non-Destructive Effects -Without changing the source image or object in CorelDRAW, apply, modify, and verify with bitmap effects on both vectors and bitmaps.
- Enhanced! Objects Docker – The new Objects docker provides direct command over the structure of a document. Moreover, it gives instant access to its components, helping you work faster.
- New! Pixel-Perfect Workflow – Make sure entire web graphics are perfect! Align the pixel grid to the edge of your page. Exported graphics having crisp borders apply the new Align to Pixel Grid button to correct shapes in an easier mode.
- Modern Templates (New!) – Tech giants delivers professional results with a wide range of totally refreshed and updated templates. They also customize templates with ease to produce unique designs.
- Enhanced! User Interface, Performance, And Stability – You’re able to take advantage of “interface improvements, like new dialogs and updates, for easier navigation, greater consistency, and increased productivity”. Experience the performance enhancements relating to text handling, startup time and more.
Features of the CorelDRAW Windows 10 App
- Vector Illustration – The app uses effectual vector illustration tools turn basic lines and shapes into complex works of art.
- Page Layout – CorelDRAW Windows 10 App locates all the instruments required to create layouts for brochures, newsletters and more.
- Typography – Arrange the complete set of typography tools elegantly. Customize font, size, space, and also lets you add effects to the text, similar to the block shadows and design.
- Color & Transparency – Easily use color to both fills and appearances. It allows to adjust the clarity of an object, and fill it with patterns, mesh fills, and more.
- Styles – The app handle styles that set to apply consistent formatting across multiple objects. Further, it also manages to produce iterative versions, format whole papers quickly and in a consistent manner.
- Tracing – It saves the expensive time during changing the bitmap images into vectors. The inbuilt “Corel® PowerTRACE™” engine turns the most demanding bitmap images into high-quality vector objects.
- Non-Destructive Editing – The CorelDRAW Windows 10 App allows editing bitmaps and vectors comprehending you won’t damage the original image or object. You can experience multiple non-destructive features like – “Block Shadow tool”, “Symmetry Drawing mode”, and more.
- Web Graphics Tools – Tech giant develops the captivating web content and graphics with a collection of web graphics tools and presets.
- Professional Print Output – With a great color management engine, you can control color steadiness across various media and know your colors are accurate before you print.
- File Compatibility – Unfold to a wide variety of file formats, including AI, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DWG, DXF, EPS, TIFF and more.
- Pen – Work instantly and effectively with Windows Real-Time Stylus pen-compatible tablets. For instance – the Microsoft Surface, in addition to the Wacom tablet and devices.
- Touch – Create rapid adjustments using touch or a stylus. The Touch workspace maximizes the size of your drawing window by showing only the media and instructions used most often.
- Dial – You’re able to get the experience of support for Microsoft Surface Dial. You can also feel the distinctive way of working in CorelDRAW Windows 10 App by using touch and dial alone.