Microsoft rolled out another update in the 20H1 version of Windows 10 with some fixes and a solitary feature. The build is available in both of Early access channel and slow ring. In this build, Quick search feature is expanded to 12 more countries.
Other updates for Insiders
Quick Searches is available in 12 countries
Quick Search feature was unveiled in the previous month with Windows 10 Build 19018. but this was available for only US users. This experience is now available for the following 12 countries and languages –
1) Australia: English
2) Canada: English and French
3) China: Chinese (Simplified)
4) France: French
5) Germany: German
6) India: English
7) Italy: Italian
8) Japan: Japanese
9) Mexico: Spanish
10) Spain: Spanish
11) United Kingdom: English
12) United States: English
Quick Searches allow exploring new movies, weather, today in history, top news, instantly.
Give a try any or all of these searches by clicking the search box on your taskbar. Alternatively, you have the ability to press the Windows logo key and S to open Search Home. Now type to enter your search and get the preview you’re looking for quickly and easily.
Fixes and changes
- The build doesn’t carry build watermark at the bottom right of the desktop.
- The release solved error 0xc1900101 with roll back while receiving to recent builds.
- Windows 10 Build 19041 settled a bug that could result in a crash when logging into a secondary account.
- The Microsoft developers for Windows insider fixed Japanese IME problem. When you run this in certain Office apps candidate window doesn’t appear when using reconversion.
- They solve win32 app high CPU usage after having opened the Common File Dialog.
Windows 10 Build 19041 Known issues
- Anticheat software issue is the long-running issue from last several builds. Microsoft and BattlEye have discovered incompatibility is the reason behind the crashing that occurs because of the modifications in builds and certain versions of software. To avoid hassle Microsoft applied compatibility hold on the devices which installed the buggy version of the software.
- When installing a build you may experience hanging for extended periods of time. The problem happens when installing a new build. Microsoft is analyzing the reports.
- External USB 3.0 drives not responding and throwing Start Code 10 after they’re connected.
- They are analyzing and investigating reports of the Optimize Drives Control Panel issue. This was incorrectly stating that optimization has never run on some devices.
Source – Windows Experience blog.