Microsoft has introduced ‘Office 2013’ quite a few days ago. While ‘Office 2013’ is in RTM stage and it’s beta version are made available for all-inclusive users & MSDN subscribers. It is expected, as early as 2013, RTM version of Office 2013 will be available. It comes with plenty of new features than earlier version of Office 2010. New user interface and PDF editor are some important inclusion made into Office 2013. These inclusion attracts people to switch to Office 2013 than current Office 2010 suite. If you are looking to customize your system into Office 2013 then you will have to upgrade existing Office 2010 and upcoming para concentrate on such issue.
Once you upgrade any application, commonly options of keeping both latest and earlier version appears. You may keep either of two or both version for getting experience simultaneously. As far as concerning to upgrade Office 2013 from Office 2010, you need to take these consecutive steps.
- Start process of installation through set up file and accept licence agreement. You could download Office 2013 from below link.
- Now select upgrade or customize option from next window. Here you have to choose Upgrade option.
- In upgrade option, you select to remove or keep previous version of Office suite.
- After setting to keep earlier version click on to ‘Install Now’ button.
- Once process of installation completed, Office 2013 is ready to use.
MS Office 2013 Professional Plus 32 Bit
MS Office 2013 Professional Plus 64 Bit